- Seena Skelton, Great Lakes Equity Center—Being a Critically Conscious Practitioner: Considering Intersectional Approaches in Transition Planning, Self-Advocacy Instruction, and Service Provision
- Mika Baugh, Bosma Center for Visionary Solutions, & Others (panel)—Strategies, Techniques & Resources For and From Blind/Low Vision Students
- Trevor Manthey, VR Development Group—Future-Focused Motivational Interviewing, Part 1: Spirit and Collaborative Core Skills
- Michelle Oja, Indiana Department of Education, Special Education—Creating Work-Based Learning Experiences
- Jonathan Kraeszig, Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation—Wondering What Vocational Rehabilitation and Pre-Employment Transition Services Are All About?
- Cecilia Buckley & Alexus Lucas, Neurodiversity Coalition at IU Bloomington (panel)—Neurodiversity 101: How to Promote and Foster a Culture of Inclusivity for Neurodivergent Individuals.
- Brady Powers, Center on Community Living and Careers, & Amy Corbin, INvestABLE—Transition-Age Youth, Benefits, and ABLE Accounts
- Trevor Manthey, VR Development Group—Future-focused Motivational Interviewing, Part 2: Building Motivation and Evoking Change
- Sean Roy & Dale Verstegen, TransCen Inc.—Seamless Transition: Laying the Foundation for Improved Student Employment Outcomes
- Heidi Anne Brett Baker & Amy Howie, PCG (panel)—The Pre-ETS Journey
- Brooke Harris Garad, Center on Education and Lifelong Learning—Sometimes We Are the Barriers: Approaching Transition with Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Mind
- Becky Lohman & Angie Hoskins, Easterseals Crossroads—The Indiana Benefits Information Network: Educate, Inform, Empower
- Cliff Guya-Oliech, Grad Student, Duquesne University—Using Videos to Support Soft Skills Acquisition for Employment
- Candace Joles & Cheryl Litherland, Vincennes University—Building Successful Strategies to Transition into College
- Jessica Terry & Karen Rusk, IN*SOURCE—The IN*SOURCE Youth Training Program