Brianne Lott, M.R.C., C.R.C.
Project Coordinatoremail: email@example.com
Brianne Lott, M.R.C., C.R.C., is a former manager of an employment services program at a community mental health center and has worked with individuals with disabilities since 1998. She has worked in a variety positions, including direct service in group and supported living homes, Employment Consultant, and Waiver Case Manager. In her role at Center on Community Living and Careers she provides training and technical support on a wide variety of issues pertinent to employment for people with disabilities and coordinates the statewide effort to increase Ticket to Work participation and outcomes.
- Indiana University Southeast | Bachelor's Degree in Psychology | 2003
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center | Master of Rehabilitation Counseling | 2007
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor
- Qualified Mental Health Professional
- Community Work Incentives Coordinator
Areas of Expertise
- Mental Health
- Social Security Work Incentives
- Ticket to Work