Center on Community Living and Careers
Indiana Institute on Disability and Community
Indiana University - Bloomington
1905 North Range Rd.
Bloomington, IN 47408-9801
Phone: 812-855-6508 / 1-800-825-4733
Research Associateemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Macke joined the Institute in June 2016 after 15 years in special education, serving three of those years as the transition coordinator for Avon Community Schools. She is currently completing the director of special needs program at Indiana University and will pursue a doctoral program in 2017.
- University of Southern Indiana | BS in Health Services | 1998
- University of Nevada Los Vegas | MS in Special Education | 2001
- Avon Community School Corporation, Avon, IN | Transition Coordinator
- Avon Community School Corporation, Avon, IN | Special Education Teacher
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV | Special Education Teacher