Lucy Fischman, M.Ed.
District Team Facilitatoremail: email@example.com
Lucy Fischman is currently completing her Ed.D in Education Leadership and Policy Studies at IUB, focusing on the principalship in relation to teacher evaluation. She taught middle school Social Studies for five years, and worked as a building administrator in the Monroe County School Corporation for eight years.
- Indiana University | MS.SM, Kelly School of Business | 2016
- Indiana University | MS.Ed, Administrative Leadership | 2008
- Indiana University | BS, Secondary Social Studies Education | 2001
- Indiana Center on Teacher Quality | District Team Facilitator | 2016-Present
- Monroe County Community School Corporation; Highland Park and Binford Elementary Schools | Principal | 2012-2016
- Monroe County Community School Corporation; Batchelor Middle School | Assistant Principal | 2008-2012
- Monroe County Community School Corporation; Batchelor Middle School | Social Studies Teacher | 2003-2008