Mike Nevins, M.Ed.
Research Associateemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike works for the Center on Community Living and Careers as a Research Associate. He has worked in special education and transition services for 27 years. His areas of interest include person centered planning, vocational training for students with moderate and severe disabilities, and transition assessments. Mike received his Bachelor’s degree in the Education of Students with Moderate and Severe Disabilities from Indiana University and his Master’s degree in Secondary Special Education and Transition from the University of Kansas. He has worked on projects that have included development of high school transition programs, college-based programs, and community-based programs for people with moderate and severe disabilities.
- University of Kansas | M.Ed., Secondary Special Education and Transition | 2017
- Indiana University | B.A., Education of Students with Moderate and Severe Disabilities | 1998
- Center on Community Living and Careers - Indiana Institute on Disability and Community at Indiana University | Research Associate | 2018-Present
- Franklin Community School Corporation | Transition Coordinator, Special Education Teacher | 1998-2018
- Christole Inc. | Program Coordinator | 1991 - 1998