Wendy Ritz, M.S.
Research Associateemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Ritz is a Research Associate with the Indiana Institute's Center on Community Living and Careers. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Ball State University and a Master’s degree in Elementary Education from Olivet Nazarene University.
- Olivet Nazarene University | M.S., Elementary Education | 2008
- Ball State University | B.S., Elementary Education | 2004
- Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation | Transition Coordinator
- State of Indiana | Indiana Medicaid Waiver Case Manager
Areas of Expertise
- Community Living
- Family Involvement and Support
- Medicaid Waiver Applications and Processes
- Person-Centered Planning
- - School/Interagency Collaboration