Cecilia Pohs Buckley, M.S.
Research Associateemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Pohs Buckley has a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology from University of Wisconsin-Madison and served eleven years as a vocational rehabilitation counselor in Indiana and Wisconsin. In addition, she worked as an Associate Researcher for the Wisconsin Center for Education Research in the area of systemic reform. Areas of interest and specialization include services for people with brain injuries, vision impairments, autism, and mental health diagnoses. Pohs Buckley has a deep passion for the right of persons with disabilities to live and work in integrated settings and make informed choices about their lives. She sees her role as a forum to collaborate with others in the field to effect systemic improvement that will have a direct impact on the quality of life of persons with disabilities in Indiana.
Download Curriculum Vitae
- University of Wisconsin-Madison | M.S. Counseling Psychology, Community Mental Health Track | 1999
- Northeastern State University | B.S.W., Social Work | 1989
- Indiana Institute on Disability and Community at Indiana University, Center on Community Living and Careers | Research Associate | 2019-Present
- Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Services | Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor | 2012-2019
- Wisconsin Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services | Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor | 2007-2012
- Wisconsin Center for Education Research, UW-Madison | Assistant/Associate Researcher | 1999-2004