Janet Ballard, M.Ed.
Research Associateemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Janet Ballard is a Research Associate, Manager for the First Steps Early Intervention Quality Review Process at the Early Childhood Center at Indiana Institute on Disability and Community. Although she holds a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from University of Indianapolis (1987), she has worked in the Birth to three realm for the past 20 years.
- University of Indianapolis | Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education | 1987
- Concordia University-Portland | M.Ed. in Education | 2016
- Indiana First Steps Early Intervention program | Developmental Therapist | 1993-2004
- Indiana First Steps | Eligibility Determination Team member | 2004-2006
- Stone Belt Center, Bloomington, IN | Early Intervention Program Manager | 2002-2006
- Aging and Community Services, Columbus, IN | Indiana First Steps Cluster Coordinator | 2004-2006
- State of Indiana First Steps | Program Consultant | 2006-2010
- SCCAP Head Start, Bloomington IN | Licensed Child Care Center Director for 5 licenses | 2010-2013
- SSCAP, Bloomington, IN | Early Head Start Education Coordinator/Family Services Coordinator | 2010-2013
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Certified Lekotek/Compuplay Specialist
- Master Denver II Trainer
- Certified Trainer for Program for Infant and Toddler Care (PITC) WestEd