General Information on Autism
Below are training articles written by staff members of the Indiana Resource Center for Autism.
Click on linked articles to read the article online.
- Autism Awareness Month: Facts and Tips for Working with Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Characteristics of Individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Diagnostic Criteria for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Diagnostic Criteria for Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder
- Disability Information for Someone who has an Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Customized Example
- For Physicians: Diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorders and Working with Schools
- Getting Started: Introducing Your Child to His or Her Diagnosis of Autism or Asperger Syndrome
- Increasing Incidence of Autism Spectrum Disorders Continues in Indiana
- Standardized Tests and Students with an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Supporting Individuals on the Autism Spectrum Coping with Grief and Loss through Death or Divorce
- Title 511, Article 7
- What's in a Name: Our Only Label Should Be Our Name: Avoiding the Stereotypes