The Center on Community Living and Careers provides training to vocational rehabilitation counselors and other staff, employment specialists, and benefits information network liaisons so they can assist high school students and adults with disabilities who are working or who are beginning their careers.
Click on the Training links below to find out more about:
- Benefits Information Network Training
- Employment Specialist, Discovery, and Job Development Training
- The Vocational Rehabilitation Leadership Academy
- The Discovery Process (materials and archived trainings)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Employment Services Model Training
- Customized Employment Training and Technical Assistance Services
Education professionals and families can find training modules and information related to secondary transition training on the Indiana Secondary Transition Resource Center website.