Research informs our work with schools and allows us to offer solutions that have been validated by the experiences of teachers across the nation. In turn, our work with schools allows us to "keep it real" and to test the practicality and validity of theory generated by research.
Inclusion Study Phase 1
- News Release at IIDC: IU research study concludes that inclusive classroom placements result in higher academic outcomes for students with disabilities
- News at IU: Research reveals positive trend for students attending mayor-sponsored charter schools
- Dr. Cole's interview about the inclusion study: General Education Classrooms Boost Performance of Students with Disabilities.
Inclusion Study Phase 2
Charter School Research
- Executive summary
Indiana’s Teacher Evaluation System Research
- Policy Brief: Indiana’s Teacher Evaluation Legislation: Implications and Challenges for Policy, Higher Education and Professional Development
- Policy Brief: Overhauling Indiana Teacher Evaluation Systems: Examining Planning and Implementation Issues of School Districts
- INTASS White Paper
- INTASS 2014 Survey
- INTASS Four Year Analysis: Indiana Teacher Evaluation
- INTASS Analysis of Indiana District Evaluation Plans