Below are training articles written by staff members of the Indiana Resource Center for Autism.
Click or tap on linked articles to read the article.
- Behavioral Issues and the Use of Social Stories
- Bullying and Students on the Autism Spectrum
- Finding a Friend in School
- Incorporating Typical Peers Into the Social Learning of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Local Community Resources to Enhance Activities
- Making Camps Accessible for All
- Making Choices: Exploring Campus Recreational and Social Opportunities
- Making (and Keeping) Friends: A Model for Social Skills Instruction
- Play Time: An Examination Of Play Intervention Strategies for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social Activity Groups: Another Approach for Helping to Bridge the Friendship Gap
- The Collective Outcomes of School-Based Social Skill Interventions for Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Using the Movie Inside Out to Teach Social Thinking
- We All Need Exercise