The federal government, the state of Indiana, and local agencies and service organizations support people with disabilities. If you're eligible, various types of benefits may help you:
- pay a portion of your rent;
- access health care;
- provide you with direct support for getting dressed or eating;
- pay for some of your tuition or books if you're in college;
- complete tasks in your workplace;
- or even save for a car or a down payment on a house or business.
On these pages, we'll focus on information about benefits and programs that support young adults or adults who are working or who are planning to work. Follow the subpages to find fact sheets that explain some of the Social Security Administration's work incentive programs as well as links to other resources for housing, health care, and savings.