Documentation, Forms, Guidance
Indiana's employment specialists and other community employment provider personnel work with Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation on implementation of the state's Employment Services Model for job seekers who have disabilities. The tools and forms listed below are for their reference and use.
- Discovery Best Practices
- Employment Services Activities Guide (fillable form)
- Employment Services Activities Guide (list format)
- Employment Services Update Webinar: 2019
- New! Getting Started: A Guide for Indiana Employment Specialists (PowerPoint version) or Getting Started: A Guide for Indiana Employment Specialists (plain text version)
- Hoosier Orientation Handbook for Employment Specialists
- Trial Work Experiences
Find additional forms, documentation, and the VR Employment Services Manual on the Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation website.
You'll also find links to past webinars, workshops, and trainings on our Past Training and Materials page.