IIDC's Center on Community Living and Careers is offering Advanced Benefits Information Network (BIN) Training to existing (BIN) liaisons this fall. BIN liaisons who have been certified in Indiana for more than two years are eligible to participate in Advanced BIN Training, which provides recertification and up-to-date information on federal and state benefits and work incentive programs.
Located throughout the state, BIN liaisons work with community service providers and other agencies to help individuals with disabilities and their families navigate the intersection of employment and Social Security, health care coverage, and other services and supports.
Now online, Advanced BIN Training combines online content, four Zoom lunch-and-learn sessions, and time to work on case studies.
Important dates to know:
- September 30 through December 9: Online content available
- September 9: Zoom lunch-and-learn session, noon to 1 p.m., Eastern Time
- October 7: Zoom lunch-and-learn session, noon to 1 p.m., Eastern Time
- October 14: Zoom lunch-and-learn session, noon to 1 p.m., Eastern Time
- October 21: Zoom lunch-and-learn session, noon to 1 p.m., Eastern Time
Registration: $250 per person
For more information and to register, see our Events Calendar listing. If you have questions about any of the Benefits Information Network trainings or if you need training accommodations, contact CCLC at CCLC@indiana.edu. For a complete listing of upcoming benefits trainings, see the Benefits Information Training page on the CCLC website.